We just got back from spending 8 solid days in Costa Rica. Our first thought is WOW! The beauty of this place is astonishing. Around every corner was something new and we would definitely go back someday to see all we missed. Why did we take so long to go to this place?
We stayed in the DoubleTree resort in Puntarenas for the bulk of the trip. From there we did day trips to these places.
- Tarcoles River (Crocodile River Boat Tour)
- Rainmaker (Canopy Tour)
- Arenal Sky Adventures (Ziplining, Canopy Tour, Canopy Tram)
- Tour to Tortuga Island (Snorkling, banana boats, beach, wildlife)
- Alejuela Town (Urban culture, parks, restaurants, old churches)
- Puntarenas Town (Beach, lighthouse, restaurants)
- Resort days (drinking, eating, massage, nightly entertainment, swimming, lounging, drinking more, eating more)
We will be writing posts on these in the coming weeks with lots of pictures and videos that highlight our adventures. Here is a quick teaser trailer. Cheers!
My name is Aaron, I am an adventurer who knows no bounds and is thankfully no longer tied to a desk job. My passion is finding the human connection with others who differ from me, understanding their culture, and learning various viewpoints on the world. I want to break down the boundaries of fear and inspire people to travel more. My passions are travel, video, anime, and culture.
See how we earn income to unlimit our travels with over 30 ways to earn money while traveling!